These are the Ultimate Crispy Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries! This fast & easy recipe will impress your guests and will become a family favorite. This fool proof step by step tutorial will show you how to master this simple, yet delicious recipe.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons avocado oil or melted coconut oil plus more for baking sheet
- 3 Tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Cut off ends and slice 1/4 inch thick. Cut into match sticks.
- Place fries in a large bowl and toss in oil.
- In aother large mixing bowl, whisk together tapioca flour, onion powder and salt. Add sweet potato fries and toss to coat.
- Cover 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Spread a drizzle of oil over parchment paper and spread all over with your hands.
- Distribute sweet potato fries between both baking sheets and do not let fries touch. Place both trays in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. The bottom tray should be ready in 15 minutes and the top tray in 20 minutes.
- Using a spatula, place baked sweet potato fries in a serving dish lined with parchment paper or paper towels and serve hot. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer