This Easy Smoked Salmon Poke Bowl with Cilantro Cream Dressing is a quick healthy meal made in 10 minutes or less. Follow these simple steps to create your own colorful DIY Poke bowl. It is made with gently sauteed cauliflower rice tossed in arugula, watercress, mango, edamame, smoked salmon and a vibrant dairy free cilantro cream dressing that gives a hint of sweetness to bring all the flavors together.
This Easy Smoked Salmon Poke Bowl with Cilantro Cream dressing is free from gluten, dairy, grains and corn.
- drizzle avocado or olive oil
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups packed arugula
- 1/2 cup lightly packed watercress
- 4 Tablespoons edamames
- 4 slices mango
- 3/4–1 cup chopped smoked salmon
- Cilantro Cream Dressing (Recipe Below)
- Heat a saute pan to medium heat. Add oil and cauliflower rice. Saute for 1 minute. Turn off heat and fold in arugula, leave in pan and set aside.
- Chop mango and salmon into 1 inch squares. Set aside.
- Get two large bowls ready and divide cauliflower & arugula mixture between bowls. Arrange watercress to one side. Top with chopped mango, edamame and smoked salmon.
- Drizzle with Cilantro Cream Dressing and serve immediately.
Nutritional data below includes 2 Tablespoons dressing per serving.
- Prep Time: 4 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Category: Main