Fruit cups, these are lovely and are perfect for Valentines Day, a baby shower, a kids birthday party or any special event.
- 3 pints of blueberries
- 1 bag of green grapes
- 3 small watermelons
- 2 large slices of honeydew melon
- (21 plastic cups and 21 toothpicks)
- Set out 21 small plastic cups. (9 fluid ounce cups)
- Layer the bottom of the cups with blueberries.
- Divide the grapes among the cups and reserve 21 grapes for later.
- Make the watermelon balls with a small melon baller. See visual tutorial on post above. Divide among the cups.
- Cut out 21 hearts from the honeydew melon.
- Stick a toothpick into the grape and place melon heart on top of toothpick. Stick the toothpick into a watermelon. Make sure the watermelon is nestled in the center so it is balanced. Repeat with remaining hearts and grapes.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert