Ginger Lemonade- a simple elixir that gives your immune system a super boost during the cold and flu season! Ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 inch piece ginger root, or more if desired
- 3 cups water
- 6–8 ice cubes (optional)
- stevia, Lakanto or raw honey to taste
- Juice the lemons and place in a quart sized mason jar. Remove and discard seeds.
- Peel and mince the ginger root. Put ginger root in a garlic press to squeeze out the ginger juice. Squeeze juice into large glass.
- Add preferred sweetener, ice cubes and top off with cold water.
- Place lid, shake and taste for desired sweetness. Add more if you like.
- Pour into a glass and serve with lemon slices. Drink frequently.
- Category: beverage