These chicken tenders, chicken nuggets, chicken fingers…are absolutely fabulous? They are crispy, have flavorful tender white meat and are gluten free, dairy free and grain free. Absolutely delicious!
- 2 chicken breasts sliced evenly into small 2-3 inch pieces long, 1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, tapioca flour, salt, onion granules and paprika. Be sure to remove all lumps from almond flour.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat eggs and add chicken pieces. Coat well.
- Add 3-4 pieces of dredged chicken into flour mixture and coat well with breading. Shake off excess breading and place coated chicken on a parchment covered cookie sheet and repeat with remaining pieces.
- Pour avocado oil into a medium sized skillet, preferably cast iron. Heat onto a medium-low flame.
- When oil is hot, place 4-5 chicken tenders. Do not overcrowd. Heat for about 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Place chicken tenders on a paper towel lined plate.
- Repeat with remaining chicken pieces.
- Serve with ketchup or bar-b-Q sauce.
- Chicken tenders will store in a ziplock back in the fridge for up to 3 days.