Gorilla Milk made with dinosaur kale, celery, red leaf lettuce, parsley, and cilantro. Last week I added arugula, swiss chard, cucumber and lettuce.
- 3 stalks of celery
- 4 large leaves of dinosaur kale
- 1/2 head of red leaf lettuce
- 1/2 bundle of cilantro
- 1/2 bundle of parsley
- (optional-2 red apples)
- 2 cups homemade almond milk
- Run celery, kale, lettuce, cilantro and parsley through a juicer. Add apple if you prefer your green juice slightly sweet.
- Divide green juice among 2 tall glasses. Pour a cup of almond milk into each glass, stir and serve.