No-Churn Vegan Blueberry Acai Ice Cream-a fruity homemade ice cream bursting with fresh blueberries, acai and coconut. This easy dairy free ice cream is the perfect whole fruit summer ice cream. A healthier twist on ice cream! This recipe is included in the delicious No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book which includes 8 creamy ice cream recipes.
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 packet frozen acai
- 1 can full fat coconut milk or coconut cream (13.66 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour ingredients into a loaf pan or container and cover with foil or lid. Freeze until firm. Freeze for 4-5 hours for soft serve and 5-6 hours for firmer ice cream. Thaw for 5-10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is included in the No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book. Want more recipes? Check out The No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book with 8 vegan creamy ice cream recipes free from dairy, eggs, refined sugars and gluten.
- Prep Time: 5 mins plus freezing