This easy No-Churn Strawberry Vegan Ice Cream is rich and creamy. Just blend all ingredients in the blender, pour into a loaf pan and let the magic happen. In a few hours, you have a creamy luscious ice cream that resembles a classic store bought version. This recipe is included in the delicious No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book which includes 8 creamy ice cream recipes.
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (13.66 oz)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until creamy.
- Add to a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 4-5 hours for a soft serve ice cream and 5-6 hours for a “firm” ice cream or overnight. Allow to thaw for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is included in the No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book. Want more recipes? Check out The No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book with 8 vegan creamy ice cream recipes free from dairy, eggs, refined sugars and gluten.
- Prep Time: 5 hours 5 mins
- Category: Dessert