This Nutty Strawberry Cucumber Salad is perfect for summer! It is made in 5 minutes flat and drizzled with fig balsamic vinegar for a sweet and tangy flavor.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1–2 Tablespoons fig balsamic (I use Olimila)
- Slice strawberries in half and then again into 1/4 inch slices.
- Cut cucumbers lengthwise and then again into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place strawberries, cucumber and pine nuts into a mixing bowl. Drizzle with fig balsamic and toss.
- Serves 4-6.
Tip: If you are making this a day ahead, put pine nuts in right before serving so they do not lose their crunch.
- Category: salad