Cleansing oatmeal breakfast smoothie.
- 1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats soaked overnight
- 1 cup freshly cubed pineapple
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 3 ” piece of cucumber
- 3 leaves Swiss Chard
- 2 1/2 cups filtered water
- Stevia to taste (10-15 drops)
- Add all ingredients to blender and run on fastest speed until smooth. About 1 minute for a high speed blender and 2 minutes for a regular blender.
To soak oatmeal: Place oats in a small glass jar, cover with water and add 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Cover with lid and let sit on counter overnight. In the morning, add to blender for smoothie.
- Category: Breakfast