This delicious Paleo Reginette Pasta is made with a kale and mushroom meat sauce. This handmade pasta is cut into wide wavy edged ribbons with a pastry wheel.
I have been day
- For the Kale & Mushroom Meat Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef, preferably grass-fed
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 ounce can fire roasted chopped tomatoes, unsalted
- 1 Tablespoon gluten free Tamari
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 leaves dinosaur kale, cut into ribbons (chiffonade)
- In a large saucepan, heat oil to medium heat. Add onions and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add ground beef and turkey and brown stirring occasionally. Separate meat into smaller pieces. Cook 2/3 ways through.
- Add remaining ingredients except kale, simmer for 7-10 minutes. Add kale last 5 minutes and stir. Drain pasta and toss into kale & mushroom meat sauce. Serve warm.
- Category: Main