Strawberry Popsicle’s made with a yummy lime-aid sweetened with vanilla stevia, sliced strawberries and ripe orange pieces.
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla stevia
- 7 strawberries,sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cubed
- (6 popsicle sticks from craft store)
- In a cup, stir together lime juice, water and stevia. Set aside.
- Layer 6 popsicle molds with strawberries and oranges. Divide fruit evenly among popsicle molds.
- Fill each mold with lime-aid and insert a popsicle stick in the center.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.