Peanut Butter Cups? Look no further! This recipe has only 3 ingredients and tastes like the real thing! Oh yes, my husband said these are pretty close to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups..but these are dairy free!
- 1 ten ounce bag dairy free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter, minus 4 teaspoons
- 3 Tablespoons honey (or preferred sweetener such as maple syrup or agave)
- 40 cupcake wrappers
- Place chocolate chips in a small saucepan on low heat. Stir occasionally with a spatula until fully melted. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter and honey.
- Place 20 double lined cupcake wrappers on a cookie sheet.
- One at a time, scoop 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into each wrapper. With your finger or a small spoon, spread chocolate over the sides and bottom of wrapper. Repeat with remaining 19 wrappers. You will have 20 chocolate cups.
- Place your cookie sheet with 20 chocolate cups in the fridge until set, about 2-5 minutes.
- Remove chocolate cups from fridge and scoop 2 level teaspoons of peanut butter mixture into each cup.
- Gently press peanut butter down with fingers.
- Scoop a teaspoon of melted chocolate over each cup and spread evenly with a finger. Finish off with a swirl. Repeat with remaining 19 cups.
- Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from fridge and serve or store in a sealed container.
- Category: Dessert