Best Paleo delicious meat sauce with my gluten free paleo pasta! We had lot’s of fun making this recipe and more fun eating it! We have a Youtube video tutorial called “Paleo Pasta Recipe” that will show you how easy it is to make homemade gluten free paleo friendly pasta!
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced & fire roasted tomatoes with green chili’s
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Add olive oil to a large sauté pan or stock pot. Heat pot to medium heat. Add garlics and onion and sauté 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add turkey and beef and cook until meat is heated through.
- Add roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and onion powder. Add one teaspoon of salt and gradually add the remaining salt to taste.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes to allow flavors to develop. Serve with Gluten Free Pasta.