Grain Free Everything Cinnamon Rolls made with Grain Free Everything Dough. These delicious cinnamon rolls are the ultimate comfort food! Completely grain free, gluten free and dairy free. Stuffed with cinnamon, coconut sugar and maple syrup for a healthier version. Check out the new and improved Grain Free Everything Dough 2.0 with many new recipes!
- 1 Batch Grain Free Everything Dough
- 2–3 Tablespoons tapioca flour for rolling
- 3 Tablespoons palm shortening plus 1/2 teaspoon for greasing pan
- 3 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix together shortening, coconut sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on counter or large cutting board.
- Dust surface and rolling pin with tapioca flour.
- Roll dough into a 10 by 12 inch rectangle.
- Spread cinnamon sugar mixture onto dough with a spatula.
- Roll dough into a log. (See photo above)
- Slice into 7-8 pieces. Do not cut too thick so center cooks properly.
- Grease a baking dish with shortening, place cinnamon rolls, cut side up and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Top with desired glaze (see recipe choices below). Serve warm.
Nutritional info below includes 1 tablespoon orange cream glaze per roll.
Keywords: Grain Free Everything Cinnamon Rolls