Summer is here and watermelon is in season! Yesterday I bought one of the biggest watermelons I had ever seen at Whole Foods! I dropped some watermelon slices off at my daughter’s school for a snack but I had all this yummy watermelon left. Oh, my what to do? I decided to make a watermelon sorbet for the first time.
- 5 cups cubed watermelon, seeds removed
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup of honey
- ¼ teaspoon of lemon flavor
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients in the blender for 15 seconds on high speed.
- Add ingredients to ice cream maker. Turn on ice cream maker and allow it to churn for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Store remaining sorbet in a sealed container in the freezer, allow to thaw before serving. Bon Appetit!
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Paleo Honey Dijon Chicken with Bacon, Mushrooms & Sun-Dried Tomatoes - 26 August, 2016
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Ice Cream - 22 August, 2016
- Baked Garlic Fries with Avocado Cream Dip - 19 August, 2016