Summer is here and watermelon is in season! Yesterday I bought one of the biggest watermelons I had ever seen at Whole Foods! I dropped some watermelon slices off at my daughter’s school for a snack but I had all this yummy watermelon left. Oh, my what to do? I decided to make a watermelon sorbet for the first time.
- 5 cups cubed watermelon, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon flavor
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Place all ingredients in the blender for 15 seconds on high speed.
- Add ingredients to ice cream maker. Turn on ice cream maker and allow it to churn for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Store remaining sorbet in a sealed container in the freezer, allow to thaw before serving. Bon Appetit!
- Category: Dessert
- 10 Naturally Immune Boosting Foods and Why You Should Eat Them - 13 January, 2021
- Berry Tropical Green Smoothie - 31 May, 2020
- Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies - 17 May, 2020