Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies that are moist, flavorful and baked to perfection. My kids, husband and I gobbled up these delicious fall cookies in no time! I filled these with freshly chopped Fuji apples, raisins and warming spices. Above all, I kept them low in sugar by sweetening them with a blend of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener and coconut sugar-trust me, my kids didn’t even notice!
First of all, let me tell you that these Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are moist and delicious. Thanks to the yummy chopped Fuji apples and butter, these cookies are soft on the inside with a crispy exterior. The whole tray of cookies was finished in just minutes!
I was hoping that I could deliver some to my friends for the reason that I love sharing food! Nevertheless, they disappeared in the blink of an eye! I will surely be making a double batch next week!
What are the best apples for making Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies?
Your favorite apples! Therefore, you can pick whichever apple you love whether it be Gala, Honeycrisp or even Granny Smith. Any apple would work in this recipe. The sweetest apple is Fuji so that is my preference. Just be sure to chop the apples small enough so you get a piece of soft delicious apple in each bite.
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies Variations:
- Chocolate Chip and Macadamia Nuts
- Granny Smith Apples and Chopped Pecans
- Chocolate Chips, Cranberries and Walnuts
I can’t wait for you to try these Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies! I know you will be enjoying them with a warm cup of tea or milk during these chilly fall days. Be sure to sneak one into your kids lunchbox for a special treat!
Looking for more Gluten Free Desserts? Check out these below:
- Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie
- Classic Gluten Free Pound Cake
- Grain Free Death By Chocolate Zucchini Bread
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, pin it, and don’t forget to tag a picture @nurturemygut on Instagram. I love to see your kitchen skills in action!
If you love this recipe, please give it a 5 star review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram tagging me @nurturemygut. I love to see what you’re making! Subscribe below to my newsletter, follow me on Facebook or Pinterest.Print
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies that are moist, flavorful and baked to perfection. These delicious fall cookies are made with freshly chopped Fuji apples, raisins and warming spices. They are sweetened with a blend of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener and coconut sugar making these a healthy low sugar treat the whole family will love!
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix or Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1 cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped Fuji apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter, coconut sugar and Lakanto on high speed.
- On low speed, add egg and vanilla and beat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together baking powder, cinnamon and gluten free flour. Slowly add to wet mixture.
- Add oats, raisins and apples.
- Cover a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough with a small cookie scoop, roll dough into balls and gently press onto parchment paper. Space cookies 2 inches away from each other.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
- How to Create a Zero Waste Kitchen - 20 August, 2021
- 10 Naturally Immune Boosting Foods and Why You Should Eat Them - 13 January, 2021
- Berry Tropical Green Smoothie - 31 May, 2020