This is the Ultimate Grain-free Death by Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Beware~you may just eat this in one sitting! Free of gluten, grains, nuts and dairy.
“This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to view my full Disclosure Policy.”
How To Prepare Grain-Free Death by Chocolate Zucchini Bread:
You Will Need:
- Coconut Flour
- Tapioca Flour
- Coconut Sugar
- Cacao Powder, I love this dark cacao blend
- baking soda
- ground cinnamon
- large eggs, organic or free range is best
- almond or coconut milk, homemade nut milk will work too
- avocado oil, this brand has a neutral flavor, perfect for baking
- apple cider vinegar, I have been using this brand of ACV for over 16 years
- vanilla extract, I really like this brand, it has a rich flavor and is organic
- dairy free chocolate chips, my favorite brand, I have a really bad dairy allergy and I have never had a bad reaction from this brand.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- Classic 9 X5 ”loaf pan
- mixing bowl and spatula
- mixer or hand whisk, I bought myself a mixer last year and I use it everyday from mixing batter to making meatballs to breading, but if you don’t have one, a hand whisk works perfectly fine.
- parchment paper
This Grain-Free Death by Chocolate Zucchini Bread is moist, chocolatey and has the perfect hint of sweetness. It is made with coconut flour, tapioca flour and sweetened with coconut sugar. It is baked in a classic 9”X 5″” loaf pan.
Prep time is only 7 minutes so you can whip this up before getting dinner started and you will have an amazing dessert! This is SO yummy, you can even turn it into a cake!
To make this Grain-free Death by Chocolate Zucchini bread, you will need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
Next, add your eggs to a large mixing bowl and beat. I use a KitchenAid mixer, but a hand whisk will work just fine too. Add avocado oil, milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Whisk together until mixed.
Now add your coconut sugar, coconut flour, tapioca flour, cacao powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Whisk together until well incorporated. Stir in your grated zucchini and mix well.
Next, line a loaf pan with parchment paper and using a silicone spatula, add your batter. Sprinkle dairy free chocolate chips on top and stir them in gently with your spatula.
Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the zucchini bread comes out clean. Allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing. Do not expect this Grain Free Death By Chocolate Zucchini Bread to last long, it is very addictive!
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Check out these yummy gluten free recipes:
Grain Free Death By Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Prep Time: 7 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf
- Category: Dessert
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup almond or (coconut milk for nut-free version)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup 100% dark cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated on small holes
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and beat. Add avocado oil, milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla. Whisk together until mixed.
- Add coconut sugar, coconut flour, tapioca flour, cacao powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Whisk together until well incorporated. Add grated zucchini and stir.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and using a spatula, add batter. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and stir in gently with spatula.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of the zucchini bread comes out clean.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Instant Pot Crispy Rosemary Roasted Potatoes - 18 October, 2017
- Gluten Free Cornbread Waffles with Easy Blueberry Compote - 10 October, 2017
- How to Make Coconut Kefir - 3 October, 2017