Paleo Panini Bread that is soft, flexible and tastes just like Naan Bread. Can be used to serve with stews, dipped in olive oil and balsamic or served as a sandwich. Grain free, gluten free and dairy free.
(This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to view my full Disclosure Policy.)
Grain Free Everything Dough for Paleo Paninis is made with:
- blanched almond flour, this is finely ground and great for baking
- tapioca flour, I use this one that is organic
- potato starch, this one is also organic
- xanthan gum, this one is grain-free, no corn
- salt, I like buying this in bulk for baking
- egg white, from 1 large egg
- light olive oil or organic shortening
- warm water
- active dry yeast,
Get full Recipe HERE.
How to Make Paleo Panini Bread:
First, roll dough into a ball and dust with tapioca flour.
Next, roll out dough into a disk 3/4” thick and 7 1/2 ” long. Using a spatula, place into pre-heated Panini Press and heat until light turns green, about 2 minutes.
Repeat with remaining dough.
Panini Bread Success Tips:
Grain Free Everything Dough tends to dry out fast so keep remaining dough in a zip-lock when not in use.
If your dough gets dry, just wet dough with warm water and soften between your hands.
Panini Bread Video Tutorial:
In addition, Paleo Panini’s can be sliced in half and served as a sandwich. In the photo below I served them with egg salad. They are absolutely delicious!
Also, I would like to thank my readers for coming up with the idea of making Panini’s with my Grain Free Everything Dough! My daughter who loves sandwiches claims they make the best bread in the world!
Furthermore, for more healthy and delicious gluten free/grain free recipes, subscribe below-you will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as a gift!Print
Paleo Panini Bread Recipe
Paleo Panini Bread Recipe made with Grain Free Everything Dough. Tastes like fresh Naan bread. Grain free, gluten free and dairy free.
- 1 Recipe Grain Free Everything Dough
- Tapioca flour for dusting
- Pre-heat Panini Grill for 7 minutes.
- Divide Grain Free Everything Dough into 4 balls of dough. Grab a ball of dough and store the remainder in a zip-lock bag.
- Dust the ball of dough with tapioca flour and roll into a disk. The disk should be 1/2” thick and 7 1/2 ” long. See above photos for reference.
- Use a spatula to place panini into panini press. Close press and allow to cook until light changes, about 2 minutes. Remove Paleo Panini with a spatula. Repeat with remaining dough and serve warm. Use panini as Naan Bread or cut in half for a sandwich.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Instant Pot Gluten Free BBQ Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes - 11 July, 2018
- No-Churn Vegan Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 4 July, 2018
- No-Churn Vegan Mint Chip Ice Cream - 26 June, 2018