After making my Green Lemonade, I decided it would be fun to come up with a pink lemonade recipe that was completely natural. Most pink lemonades are colored with artificial dyes and I do my best to limit dyes in food at home because I know my kids may get a small dose in a dessert during the holidays.
In this recipe, I used beets to give this lemonade a beautiful pink color. It not only tastes great, but it is really good for you! Beets are well known for their detoxifying properties and for protecting your liver.
They have powerful phytonutrients that may help ward off cancer and contain betaine which helps protect cells and fight inflammation.
Not only does this look pretty but it’s super healthy!
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
Check out these yummy gluten free recipes:
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 15 ounces
- one 6” cucumber
- 2 green apples, cored
- 1 red Fuji apple
- 1 lemon, 2/3’s of rind removed
- 1/4 red beet root
- 1 1/2” ginger root
- Run all ingredients through a juicer. Stir and pour into 2 glasses. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies - 17 April, 2018
- Berry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie - 10 April, 2018
- Morning Song Farm Family Vacation in Southern California - 3 April, 2018