I went to my brother Abe’s house over the holiday’s and we made with delicious meat sauce with my gluten free paleo pasta! We had lot’s of fun making this recipe and more fun eating it! We have a Youtube video tutorial called “Paleo Pasta Recipe” that will show you how easy it is to make homemade gluten free paleo friendly pasta! Yes, his kitchen is always that clean and he has impeccable taste in decor!!
My husband showed me how to make meat sauce and marinara from scratch so I owe this recipe to him! He was a chef for 5 years. You will never go back to jarred marinara or meat sauce after you try this! It is full of flavor and has just the right amount of heat!
Be sure to make it with homemade gluten free pasta! See tutorial below!
It really is worth it. You will have both recipes done in about an hour. My daughter and I made this for a special Sunday family dinner and it really is a treat for us! Not only is it fun to make with your kids, but it is oh! so good! When there is silence at the dinner table you know it was worth it!!!
For more delicious healthy gluten free/Paleo-ish meals, please subscribe below. You will get my free Paleo Breakfast E-Book as my gift to you and new recipes straight to your inbox!
For more yummy Paleo Recipes check out:
Best Gluten Free Waffles (Paleo)
Best Paleo Meat Sauce!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced & fire roasted tomatoes with green chili’s
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Add olive oil to a large sauté pan or stock pot. Heat pot to medium heat. Add garlics and onion and sauté 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add turkey and beef and cook until meat is heated through.
- Add roasted tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and onion powder. Add one teaspoon of salt and gradually add the remaining salt to taste.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes to allow flavors to develop. Serve with Gluten Free Pasta.
Latest posts by Ester Perez (see all)
- Instant Pot Crispy Rosemary Roasted Potatoes - 18 October, 2017
- Gluten Free Cornbread Waffles with Easy Blueberry Compote - 10 October, 2017
- How to Make Coconut Kefir - 3 October, 2017